Cancellation Policy & Booking Recommendations
We understand how challenging it is to make travel commitments right now and understand you may have some apprehensions as it applies to your potential or upcoming stay. We hope you take comfort in knowing that our current management team has been here – supporting our guests, responding to their questions, and resolving their problems – since the day this pandemic hit. We welcome and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns both prior to and during your stay. As a small, independent property, we ask for your understanding in respecting our cancellation, change, and no-show policy during this challenging time for our industry. Please read carefully:
- Crane’s has returned to its standard cancellation policies, meaning guests must provide advance notice of cancellation for all reservations. Please reference your email confirmation for your reservation’s cancellation policy. Cancellation policies are based on your reservation’s arrival date, and the specific rate or discount booked.
- All reservations require a credit card deposit of 50% of the total, collected at the time of booking. The balance is charged in full upon arrival.
- Deposits are not refundable for cancellations made after the cancellation window.
- No-shows and early checkouts will also be charged in full.
- Reservations that are shortened will be charged at 50% of the rate of the canceled dates.
- Reservations booked through a third-party system, travel agency, or another outside source must be canceled directly with that same source.
- During this time of travel uncertainty, it is highly recommended that our guests book directly through our hotel, to ensure they are provided a full understanding of our cancellation policy – and have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding this policy directly with our team – prior to making a reservation.
- Due to current circumstances, it is also recommended that our guests consider travel insurance, most of which covers both Covid-related trip cancellation and medical benefits, should you contract COVID during travel. Below are a few top-rated travel insurance companies, according to Forbes Advisor:
Health & Safety Policy
Crane’s has instituted substantial measures to safeguard guests while the threat of exposure remains of heightened concern.
We are acutely focused on ensuring that our guests are free from the risk of potential exposure while on our property, and have reinstituted several policies in accordance with CDC recommendations that we would like to share with you.
Our current guest service environment adheres to the following practices:
- All guests entering the front office should use our provided hand sanitizer
- Discontinuation of some food and beverage services
We adhere to the following preventative sanitation measures, in line with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies:
- Continued use of CDC-approved grade cleaning products and techniques, following the organization’s suggested guidelines
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, doorknobs, handrails, and other areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers and frequent hand washing of staff, guests, and visitors
- More frequent daily sanitation of restrooms, kitchens, and other facilities on the property
- Ongoing training for employees
- Ongoing communications and updates with local health officials
Delray Beach Updates
- For the most updated information regarding national health and safety measures, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Crane’s Beach House, A Dog-Friendly Boutique Hotel
Everyone in the family is welcome at Crane’s, even the furriest family members.
To ensure the comfort of all of our guests (human, and canine alike), we have a few safety and sanitation guidelines that we ask our guests to follow while staying with their pups on property:
- Management must be notified that guests intend to bring their pet, and approve the request, at the time reservations are booked. If booking through a third party without an option to specify, it is the guests’ responsibility to notify us directly by calling our front office at 561.278.1700.
- Only dogs weighing 35 lbs or less are permitted to stay on property. Only one dog is permitted per room unless expressly agreed otherwise by management., and additional fees would apply.
- Only a limited number of suites are reserved for guests with pets. These rooms are located exclusively on the first floor of the property, with the exception of service animals.
- We will apply the following pet deposit and fees:
- A $50.00 per night pet charge
- If fumigation of the room is required after your stay, a maximum of $250 will be charged upon checkout.
- Pet owners are responsible for the additional cost associated with any property damage caused by their pet.
- Pets are not allowed within the fenced area at the north or south pools.
- When walking pets, guests shall do their part to help keep our well-maintained grounds in excellent condition. Guests should walk pets on the outside perimeter of the property (not within our courtyard), and exercise appropriate cleanup practices. Dumpsters are located at the north and south ends of the property.
- All pets shall be kept on a leash in the property common grounds, courtyard, and front office.
- Only dogs that are crate trained and left in their crates may be left unattended in our guest rooms. However, we prefer that guests do not leave their dogs alone in their rooms for any duration of time. Even the most well-behaved dogs can get lonely and cry when in a new or unfamiliar place.
- If housekeeping cannot enter the room while a dog is present, maid service will be suspended for that day.
- Should guests neglect to follow these guidelines, or should other issues arise during their stay, management reserves the right to ask the guest and pet to vacate the property.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver agreeing to these guidelines upon check-in.
- The above-outlined policy is for guests with pets. The policy does not apply to guests traveling with service animals.