Limited Contact Policy
Crane’s has instituted substantial measures to safeguard guests while the threat of exposure remains of heightened concern.
Our ‘limited contact’ guest service environment that adheres to the following practices:
- One guest may enter the front office at a time
- Plexiglass shield is in place for protection within the front office
- Remote check-out, using in-room phone to connect with our front desk
- Limited, entry-free amenity deliveries, with sanitary door drop off and collection
- Six-foot distancing of seating within courtyard and pool deck, and mandated social distancing in public spaces
- Temporary discontinuation of food and beverage services, including complimentary breakfast, coffee & tea services, and poolside Tiki Bar
Complimentary “Stay Safely” Kits
Every guest will receive a kit of precautionary and sanitation resources that include the following: two disposable face masks, one pair of single-use gloves, and two hand sanitizer packets.
What Guests Can Expect….
- To wear your personal – or our provided – face coverings while walking within our outdoor corridors or property common areas
- To practice social distancing of six feet apart in common areas, pool decks, and in our office
- To practice social distance seating within our common areas
- To use our provided hand sanitizer when entering our front office at check-in
- To experience limited capacity within our pool decks, no group gatherings allowed
We adhere to the following preventative sanitation measures, in line with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies:
- Continued use of CDC-approved grade cleaning products and techniques, following the organization’s suggested guidelines
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, doorknobs, handrails, and other areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers and frequent hand washing of staff, guests, and visitors
- More frequent daily sanitation of restrooms, kitchens, and other facilities on the property
- Ongoing training for employees
- Ongoing communications and updates with local health officials
Delray Beach Updates
- Delray’s municipal beach and Atlantic Dunes beach will be open daily with lifeguards on duty.
- All visitors accessing the beach shall follow CDC guidelines.
For critical information about traveling into the state of Florida that may impact your stay with us, please refer to Governor’s Actions Regarding Travel.
For the most updated information regarding national health and safety measures, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).