For critical information about traveling into the state of Florida that may impact your stay with us, please refer to Governor’s Actions Regarding Travel.
For the most updated information regarding national health and safety measures, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The health and safety of our guests remain the most critical aspect of the experience we offer at Crane’s Beach House. We have implemented the following policies and procedures in light of the continued need for increased safety measures during travel.
Complimentary “Stay Safely” Kits
Every guest will receive a kit of precautionary and sanitation resources that include the following: two disposable face masks, one pair of single-use gloves, and two hand sanitizer packets.
No Contact Policy
Crane’s has instituted substantial measures to safeguard guests while the threat of exposure remains of heightened concern.
Our “No Contact” guest service environment that adheres to the following practices:
- Socially-distanced check-in process:
- One guest may enter complete paperwork
- Plexiglass shield is in place for protection within the front office
- Remote check-out, using Ring technology to connect with our front desk
- Limited, entry-free amenity deliveries, with sanitary door drop off and collection
- Six-foot distancing of seating within courtyard and pool deck, and mandate socially distancing in public spaces
- Limited housekeeping, restricted to pre-check in and post-checkout servicing only
- Temporary discontinuation of food and beverage services, including complimentary breakfast, coffee & tea services and poolside tiki bar
What Guests Can Expect….
- To wear your personal or our provided face coverings while walking within our outdoor corridors or property common areas
- To practice social distancing of six feet apart in common areas, pool decks, and in our office
- To practice social distance seating within our common areas
- To use our provided hand sanitizer when entering our front office at check-in
- To experience limited capacity within our pool decks, with supervision
We adhere to following preventative sanitation measures, in line with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies:
- Continued use of CDC-approved grade cleaning products and techniques, following the organization’s suggested guidelines
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, doorknobs, handrails, and other areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers and frequent hand washing of staff, guests and visitors
- More frequent daily sanitation of restrooms, kitchens and other facilities on the property
- Ongoing training for employees
- Ongoing communications and updates with local health officials
Beach Re-Opening and Restrictions
- Delray’s municipal beach and Atlantic Dunes beach will be open daily with lifeguards on duty.
- All visitors accessing the beach shall follow CDC guidelines, including limiting gatherings to no more than 10 persons and maintaining social distancing.
- All previous beach restrictions rescinded, effective immediately.