What Guests Can Expect….
Crane’s has instituted substantial measures to safeguard guests while the threat of exposure remains of heightened concern.
Face coverings are optional for those who are fully vaccinated. We ask that those who are unvaccinated, please continue to wear a mask indoors and practice social distancing. We ask that ALL guests wear a face covering while inside of our front office.
Our current guest service environment adheres to the following practices:
- Two guests may enter the front office at a time
- Plexiglass shield is in place for protection within the front office
- Remote check-out, using the in-room phone to connect with our front desk
- Limited, entry-free amenity deliveries, with sanitary door drop off and collection
- Six-foot distancing of seating within courtyard and pool deck, and mandated social distancing in public spaces (no group gatherings are allowed)
- Temporary discontinuation of food and beverage services, including complimentary breakfast, coffee & tea services, and poolside Tiki Bar
We adhere to the following preventative sanitation measures, in line with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies:
- Continued use of CDC-approved grade cleaning products and techniques, following the organization’s suggested guidelines
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, doorknobs, handrails, and other areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers and frequent hand washing of staff, guests, and visitors
- More frequent daily sanitation of restrooms, kitchens, and other facilities on the property
- Ongoing training for employees
- Ongoing communications and updates with local health officials